Monday 14 October 2013

October Glossybox


So it's now that time of the month where I get my monthly goodies in the post, Glossybox! 

This months box has the theme of 'dark romance' which I think is a perfect theme for autumn. As usual you get your five sample/full size products, and your little card telling you about the products you've got. Glossybox have also started doing their own magazine which is something they only started doing last month.

The first item I got was these two sachet samples of Vita Liberata, Latte Illuminating Skin Finish. This retails at £29.95 for 30ml. From what I can work out this is something you use for your skin as like a bronzed finish. I'm not sure if I'll like this as I don't usually use products like this, but I'll give it a go. You can buy it from www.vitaliberata.co.uk/store

Next is the Premae, Multi-vit Smoothie Serum, which retails at £22.50 for 50ml. This is a skin product which you can use in the morning and evening as part of your skin care routine. It also says you can mix this with a foundation to create a bb cream, which sounds really interesting. I may have to try that out! Buy at www.premaeskincare.com/shop

I have received products from this brand before. It's the Monu Illuminating Primer. I am so excited to try this as I am in need of a new primer so this has come in good time! This retails at £24.95 for 50ml. It's seems like it should be quite good, so I am expecting good things from this. Buy from www.monushop.co.uk

Next I have a sample of the Katy Perry perfume, Killer Queen. I am soooo glad I've got this because I was wondering what it was like. This is £29.50 for 50ml which I think is so cheap compared to other perfumes! I had to spritz this as soon as I got my box this morning and it smells divine. It's has a mixture of floral and darkness to it, yet sweet at the same time. I really like it! I have have to get the full version. You can buy this from anywhere that sells perfume. Boots, super drug, etc.

The final thing I got is the Me Me Me, Cherubs Blush cheek & lip tint. This is usually £5.50 and you can get this from super drug or from their website at www.mememecosmetics.co.uk
I'm really happy with this. I've tried it out on my lips and cheeks already and it looks so pretty. It smells a bit like Turkish delight too!! Annoyingly my bottle has decided to leak but I can't see myself having to repurchase this as a little goes a long way. 

If I get on well with the products I will be doing a full review on the products. But for now I thought I'd show you what I got :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment