Sunday 12 January 2014

ELF Moisturizing Lipstick | Review



I'm back with another ELF review! This time it's the new moisturizing lipsticks! I was very excited when I heard ELF had brought out some new lipsticks, so taking advantage of the 50% off on Boxing Day, I brought 5 to try out! 


Coral Cutie

Red Carpet

Party In The Buff

Rosie Go Round

Pink Minx

So my overall thought of these lipsticks!
I love them of course!
Before these lipsticks came out, ELF only did two other types of lipsticks - the basic range at £1.50 each, and the mineral range at £5 each. Now these lipsticks have come out for the studio range at a very affordable £3.75 each! 
They do a large colour range and the pigmentation is brilliant. I will admit that some of the lipsticks didn't feel as moisturising as others, but the lasting power was brilliant and they seemed to stay on for a long time. The 'party in the buff' and 'pink minx' seemed the creamiest, whereas 'Rosie go round' and 'coral cutie' seemed for matte and dragged a little. But I think these are great quality for the price. Compared to the basic range of lipsticks, they have better staying power. And they are quite similar to the mineral lipsticks, just not too overly creamy. I do love these though and will be buying them again!!

2 comments:

  1. The lipsticks look great. I should get some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love them, they're super creamy, You should try them! x

    ReplyDelete