Wednesday 25 June 2014

The only eyeshadow palette you'll ever need! | ELF 100 Piece Marble Eyeshadow Palette


I have become the owner of a new exciting product that I got today. If you watch my Youtube videos, you will know that I am a big fan of the brand ELF, and I love buying stuff from them. They recently just had 50% off everything, which is always an ideal opportunity for me to stock up on my favourite products and also try out some new ones! They had a special offer on their 100 piece marble eyeshadow palette, which is usually £15, but they were selling it for £5! An ideal opportunity to save some money and try the palette out.





As you can see from the pictures, this palette has pretty much every colour of eyeshadow that you could possibly want! It has a mixture of matte and shimmery shades, most of them are matte shadows though. I love that you have all the neutral colours, and then it heads into the brighter colours, and then the darkest colours right at the end. I'm not sure what nessesarily makes this a marble palette, as only a tiny few of the shadows are actually marble, and the rest are just normal. 





These shadows are mind blowing. You get so much for your money and they are also super pigmented! They feel very buttery and after having a little experiment with the shadows,  I have discovered they are also very easy to blend! 

I  believe that ELF still have this offer on, so head to their website to grab hold of this palette while you can. It's a must have for your makeup collection and I cannot wait to start experimenting with all these beautiful colours!





No comments:

Post a Comment