Saturday 7 July 2012

Lauren's Way Glam Tan

Hi everyone!
This is my first blog post! I do apologise if I'm not doing it right but i am new to all this!
Anyway, I wanted to do a quick review on a product that I've recently brought and tested.
It's the Lauren's Way Glam Tan, and I got the Lauren's Way Tanning Mitt along with it. There's been a big hype about the Lauren's Way Tan's, and I was very eager to try it as I do like a bit of a fake tan to make my casper white skin look a bit more healthier!!
The products come really well packaged, so at least you know your product will get to you safe!
The Glam Tan is in a 250ml spray bottle, and I have to say I am very pleased with it! It's not like any other fake tan I've ever used. It doesn't leave you with streaks or patches, it applies so easily, it doesn't leave you with any horrible fake tan smell, and it doesn't leave your bedsheets looking orange which is a bonus! The colour is beautiful; a nice healthy tanned brown (not orange like most fake tans!). The tanning mitt makes it so easy to apply, it takes only a matter of minutes and you get an instant glow, while the tan also developes over time as well! I would recommend this fake tan to everyone, it's worth it's money and I will be purchasing it again in the future. I would also like to add that you don't need to apply this product every day, because even when you've had a shower, you are left with a glow! So this product will last longer than all the other fake tans I've ever used!
100% reccommend, and I would give the product a rating of 9 out of 10.

Glam Tan (250ml) £18.95
Tanning Mitt £3.99
www.laurensway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment