Sunday 8 July 2012

E.L.F. is the way forward!!


Hey guys!

I’m back with another blog post to spread my love for my newly favourite brand of makeup/beauty accessories. And that is E.L.F.!

I had seen people reviewing E.L.F. products on YouTube, and I didn’t check out their website till about a week ago, where I couldn’t help but put in an order! I even chipped into my savings (naughty I know!) to try out these products. I had always been a fan of Avon for their cheap makeup, but I have to say E.L.F. blew me away and I would buy off them over Avon any day! Not only are their products super cheap (well most of them anyway), but they are also brilliant. When I ordered I brought 9 items, which totalled to £20, then with £2.95 shipping added on as well. And that is super cheap for 9 items!

I got 3 pots of nail varnish in the colours Plum, Fuchsia, and Gum Pink, which were £2.50 each. I had heard good things about the E.L.F. nail varnishes and I was very pleased with all of mine. Brilliant quality for their money, and the colours were very pretty too, although they did look slightly different in colour on the website!

 I then got a Total Face Brush which was a bargain price of £1.50! I was mostly happy with that as it looks very pretty and professional, and it’s so soft on my skin. It applies powder so evenly; I really have no complaints about it!

 The next item I purchased was the Lip Plumping Glaze in the shade Fuchsia Fanatic, and that was £1.50.  I LOVE this lip gloss!! The lip gloss is split in two bits, one big is a clear gloss which gives the plumping effect and you apply that first, then the second is the colour which is so girly and of course you can get them in different colours. The clear gloss makes your lips tingle which is nice in a weird way, but it does have a strong smell which does make my eyes water a little (the only downside).  But apart from that, the gloss does make your lips look fuller and it lasts ages.

I decided to try the Tone Correcting Concealer which was in the shade Light Beige. That was £1.50. I’ve always had trouble finding a decent concealer that covers up well and most cheap concealers do little. But this one was quite good. It cover’s up most of my dark patches, and it smelt really nice too. Perfect for a bargain concealer!

I love my liquid eyeliner and I usually only use black liquid eyeliner. But I decided to have a change and get the E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner in the colour Midnight, which was a dark blue. Again like most of the other products, this was £1.50. The colour was lovely and went on very nice. The brush was a little bit too thin for me but I guess that’s own personal preference as I like my eyeliner brushes thicker. But it did make the product very easy to apply, and made it go on neatly. Very happy with that.

I also got the Mineral Foundation in Light, and that was £5.00. Little bit expensive for the size it was but very lovely colour and goes on over my liquid foundation to create a very flawless finish.

And FINALLY…..I got the Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Plum Passion at the ever so cheap price of £1.50 (again). Did think this would be better, colour is very nice but when I applied it, it came out very light. But it does come with a pencil sharpener on the lid which is very handy! Not sure if I would get this again in any other colours though.

Overall I was very VERY happy with what I got. The delivery only took 2 days to get to me and was packed really well. Can’t wait to get paid and buy more items from E.L.F. Have a feeling I might become a bit obsessed with them! I recommend E.L.F…..GO BUY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment