Tuesday 10 July 2012

Shopping trip! Primark, Republic, H&M!

Hello everyone!

I am a very happy bunny at the moment as I've been shopping! I love nothing more than shopping, so i get far too excited about it! Anyway I wanted to share with you some of the things that I've brought!

I'll start off with what I got from Primark.


First off I just want to stress how much I LOVE Primark shoes. Especially the dolly shoes! So cheap and that means you can buy about 3 pairs for the same price as one pair from somewhere else!
The pink pair were £8, and I had a gold pair like these before. They are so nice to wear, they look good and they are really comfy. The gold and white pair were £6. I haven't had any like this pair before but there's never anything to complain about Primark shoes so I'm confident they will be just as good as any other pair. They are my favourite out of the 2, they look so lush and I fell in love with them straight away! The leopard print leggings were £6. I love leopard print and any kind of animal print. These were the first thing I saw when I entered the shop and I dived for them! Luckily I managed to grab the last one in my size so I was very happy with them. Animal print is so in fashion at the moment, call it tacky all you want but I LOVE it!!

Next we have stuff from Republic!


I am really liking Republic at the moment. They have such a unique style of clothes in there, and it's stuff that I really am into as well. The pink leopard print top was £10 and that was in the sale. Again, I love animal print so this was right up my street! It's a lovely button up vest shirt, and it has a little tied up bit on the bottom of the shirt. It's quite see-through so I would wear this with a vest underneath, but other than that I love it. The Soulcal joggers were £20, and they are such a lush purple. I brought these for casual wear and they are really lush. I thought they might be a bit looser around the legs as they are quite snug, but oh well, can't complain, they are too nice!!

Finally I went to H&M.

I am also quite liking H&M at the moment too. The Zebra print top was £7.99, and I got this because it so different from most tops. It's a lush design and fits nice and loose, so would be perfect for casual wear in the summer! The pink top I am in love with! It was £12.99. It looks plain and simple, but trust me, it's gorgeous!! It fits kind of like a balloon top, and it looks gorgeous with black leggings and dolly shoes. This is my favourite buy of the year, seriously thats how much I love it!! It's a lovely shape and so girly.

Anyway, that was what I got on my shopping trip. I was a bit annoyed that I didn't get anthing else, but I was happy with what I did get. If anyone else has these item's, leave a comment and let me know what you think of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment