Saturday 14 July 2012

OOTD!!

Hello hello!

I just wanted to share today's outfit with you. I wore this just out as a casual shopping outfit, although I didn't buy anything as I have no money, booo!! Some of the items you may have seen are from my shopping blog post I did a few days back, but this outfit is really fun, comfortable and stylish.




Some of the items I am wearing I got quite a while ago, a good example would be the earrings. I think i got them from Oasis for about £4. I know it's not alot of help, but most shops do earrings like this so they are pretty easy to find. I've had these earrings for a good 3 years now, and they have been admired by many!
The necklace is a very glitzy two-layered butterfly, and I got that from a small independent jewellery shop a few months back, it was £4. Again, many shops do this kind of deisgn, so shop around and I am sure you will find something similar.
I don't know if you can see the ring and bracelet that I'm wearing, but the ring was in a set of 5 from Oasis for £2, and the bracelet was from New Look for £3.
My Zebra top was from H&M, and that was £7.99, a perfect top to wear shopping. Stylish, and keeps you cool!
The bag I am wearing I am in love with. I got given it for christmas so I'm not 100% sure on the price. But I know it's from New Look so I'm guessing it would be around £25.
The leggings and dolly shoes are both from Primark, and are £3 and £6.

Hope you like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment