Saturday 21 July 2012

July Favourites and OOTD!

Hello all!
So glad the nice weather has finally arrived after all the rain, woohoo! Anyway, I have a few of my favourite products I would like to share with you, as my 'July Favourites'.

 I have recently started using these Tresemm'e products for my hair and they are fab! They are the straightening spray and the glossing spray in the smooth range. Boots have a deal on at the moment for Tresemm'e products, 2 for £8, so go check it out. But usually these are around £4.99. It's always a good idea to use products like this for your hair, especially when you are someone like me who always straightens mine!! They have Argan Oil in them as well, so you know your hair will be in tip-top condition!

I am really liking these two yummy products at the moment. The strawberry body butter is from The Body Shop, and I got it in a set but I guess you can buy it on it's own. I think it's around £3. It's such a brilliant product to use, especially since the weather is starting to get warmer (finally!). It smells really nice and obviously like strawberry's, and is a nice creamy mousse. It goes on so easily and makes you feel nice and refreshed. As for the cocoa vaseline, I LOVE! I've always used the plain one, but just recently decided to get this one and I am in love. It's around £1.99 from Boots, but of course you can get it from most places at around the same price.It's so nice to have a yummy lip care product that smells lush and cares for your lips. It's cheap and so handy, plus smells gorgeous! I feel a fool for not buying it sooner!

These two E.L.F. products you may have seen in one of my previous blog posts, but I am really loving them at the moment too. In case you haven't seen the last post I talked about them in, the minerals powder was £5, and the lip plumping gloss in fushia fanatic was £1.50. Both from www.eyeslipsface.co.uk
I really like the powder at the moment as it's feels so light on my skin and gives a brilliant coverage that never fails to impress me every time!! You don't even need to use much product so it lasts quite a while, and it also gives me a nice tanned glow. And I am still in love as ever with the lip plumping gloss, I use it every day! In fact I need to get another one, I've used it that much :/ !! Such brilliant products and totally recommend to everyone.

These are my last two products that I am really liking this month. The chocolate face mask is fab, only £1 and available widely. Such a good idea to do a face mask in a chocolate flavour, YUM!! Smells gorgeous, cheap as chips, and leaves you feeling fresh. I've heard they do a white chocolate version, so if anyone has tried that one then let me know what it's like as thats the next one I want to get! Most people are familiar with these face masks, but for those of you who haven't tried them, do it because they are brilliant. The Maxfactor Lasting Performance foundation is brill, really like this at the moment! It's usually £10 in the shops, but a little tip; get it off ebay, I got it for £6 - BARGAIN! It's feels so light and you don't need to use much product on your face, plus perfect coverage and gives a nice tanned glow. Recommend to all, as it is the perfect foundation for the summer!!

And FINALLY..... I want to share with you my outfit of the day.....

Nice summer casual outfit. Top from H&M - £12.99 (see my previous blog post on this). Leggings from Select - £4. Sandals from Select - £7. Necklace from New Look - £8. Carigan from Primark - £6.
Bag was from New Look but was given as a present but I think is around £25.

Hope you enjoyed this blog, speak soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment