Tuesday 30 July 2013

Great bargains - Fragrance Direct


 Left to right: Starry Pink, Blue Lagoon.
Left to right: Dutch Ya Just Love OPI?, Pink Flamenco, If You Moust You Moust, I Don't Give A Rotterdam!


Afternoon!!
So I recently discovered an amazing website that sells so many things for amazingly cheap. And that website is https://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/
As you can see from the pics above I have purchased a few things! And the best thing about this website is that everything is so cheap!! They sell perfume, makeup, nail polish and much more. So the website is defiantly worth checking out! I was drawn to the nail polishes because they were selling Essie nail polishes for £1.99, OPI for £3.99, Revlon for 99p, and soooooo many more!! The swatches on the website really aren't true at all to the colours you get, but if you google search the nail polish colours then usually there will be pics on google images that can show the true colour of the nail polish (especially with the OPI ones). But I thought I would share this website with you guys in case you haven't heard of it already! There are so many bargains and it's defiantly worth a browse!!
Hope you enjoy xx

1 comment:

  1. I love browsing the Fragrance Direct website as they have some awesome deals. I've not actually made an order yet since discovering them though but I'm sure I will do soon!

    Lovely post and you got some lovely items. :-)

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete