Sunday 14 July 2013

Barry M Green Colour Changing Lipstick



The other day I was reading a magazine and in the fashion section I noticed a green lipstick and thought who the hell would wear that! But upon further reading, I discovered it was a lipstick that changes to a pink shade that suits your lips best! And of course it was no surprise to me that this lipstick was by the brand that does all things funky and unsual, Barry M!! So I had to pick up this lipstick to try out because I thought it was an amazing idea. I love pink lipsticks but I often find it hard to find one that is not too light or too dark. But this is where this lipsticks shines, because as you apply it, it comes out clear and very quickly turns to a shade of pink that suits your lips best. If you reapply another layer, the colour intensifies. It is almost like a lip stain too, as the colour seems to last on your lips for ages! You can pick this up from anywhere that sells Barry M for £4.49! If you like things funky and different, or if you just want a pink lipstick that is the perfect colour for you, I suggest to go and buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment