Saturday 13 July 2013

My Top 5 Favourite Summer Lip Products!


Hi all,
I have been loving a variety of lip products this summer. But a few have really stood out for me and I keep going back to them day after day. Sooooo, I thought I would share these favourites with you!!!



MAC Lipstick - Pink Pearl Pop
I love Mac lipsticks, and there are so many colours I wear all the time, but this one has really stood out for me. This colour is so gorgeous and is the perfect shade of pink. It borders on the line of being wearable for the daytime and nightime, and it is so pretty! I love the smell of this lipstick and it isn't too drying as it is a creme sheen finish. I have been really liking to wear this in the day time with simple eye makeup, but it also serves well as a brilliant lipstick for a night out!!



Topshop Lipstick - Saint
I adore this lipstick! Not only is the scent delicious, the finish/texture of it is so creamy. This is a perfect day to day lip colour - it's very nude/ with a slight hint of pink. It is super hydrating and leaves your lips looking healthy and natural. I have been liking to wear this to work for a simple look, but I think this lipstick is so versatile it also could look great on special occasions with a smoky eye. 



NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Tokyo
This is such a girly lip colour that I have been loving to wear in the day time recently. The texture of this product is so creamy and really not drying at all. And the smell....OMG - delicious!! But this is really a proper nude pink, and it borders on the line of being too nude but if you blend it in well enough it really does compliment the shape of your lips. I have had a lot of compliments wearing this recently and it seems to go with any makeup look too!



Rimmel Apocolips Lip Lacquer - Celestial
Everyone knows about the apocolips lip laquers and everyone has a favourite. Mine just happens to be this one. Although I'm not that keen on the scent - it's like a mixture of plastic and watermelon! I love the finish this product gives. It gives the intensity of a lipstick, and the glossiness of a lip gloss. As you can see the pigmentation of this is amazing and it lasts such a long time. The colour is a dark pink/purple, and is perfect for nights out and special occasions!



ELF Mineral Lip Gloss - Pageant Princess
This is by far my favourite lip gloss out of my whole collection!! I literally love this gloss so much and it such a beautiful flattering colour. It looks perfect on it's own and over the top of a nude lipstick. I have been loving this for day to day wear and it is my go to gloss. It's a product that I will make sure I'm stocked up on because it flatters my lips so well and really makes any bad makeup day look great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment