Monday 8 July 2013

NYX Lipstick Review


Aloha!

Today I am going to do a review on some lipsticks I recently purchased from NYX. They have truly wowed me, and I am so in love with the colour, texture, lasting finish....I just love everything about them!




I got two, in the shades Paris and Strawberry Milk (Left to right). NYX is pretty much impossible to get in stores, but you can order online at - http://www.nyxcosmeticsstore.co.uk/
These lipsticks are £4 each and come in a huge range of colours. The texture of them is so creamy and they are not drying at all. The pigmentation is amazing and the colour lasts such a long time. I love them more than my MAC lipsticks! I would highly recommend these lipsticks. They are not too expensive but they are amazing quality. The is so many colours to choose from too which is even better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment