Thursday 4 July 2013

ELF Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick Review!


Hello..!

I recently made a rather large order to ELF - as usual. I brought loads of new products that I want to try out, and one of them has stood out to me and I thought I would do a post on that beauty today!




So the product is one of the new jumbo lip gloss sticks - essentially a chubby stick! These are £2.50 and come in about 5 or 6  different shades. I got mine in 'Flirty & Girly' which is a pretty shimmery hot pink colour. I really the fact that the product isn't too pigmented and is quite sheer, because sometimes highly pigmented lip products can be a bit over the top. But this is a colour that I think would suit a lot of skin tones. I'm not sure why they call it a lip gloss stick though, because it's not that glossy. But it still is a really nice texture and is easy to apply. Even though the product is quite sheer, it still has a burst of colour and feels really light on the lips. I am excited to try some of the other colours they have because I really am impressed with this! And for £2.50 it is super cheap! I would highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment