Monday 24 June 2013

Loreal Paris BB Cream Review


Hi all,
Today I am going to do a review on the Loreal Paris BB Cream. I know this come out quite a while ago and I did get sent some samples before it was released, but I have only got around to  buying the full version recently, and I'm loving it for a low-key summer time look.


This retails at around £7.99 and I got mine from Superdrug, although you can also get it from Boots and anywhere that sells Loreal products. Mine is in the shade light, which just happens to be the most popular shade, so stock is usually low in most shops. Your best bet is to order this online unless you're lucky like I was and got the last one in the shops! I've tried the Garnier and Maybelline BB creams, but none of them compare to this one. I find this BB cream smooth and so lightweight. It's easy to blend in and isn't too orange like some of the others. It's perfect for a summer time look, especially when it's hot and you don't want to wear a heavy foundation. It gives your skin a healthy glow, yet still looks natural and it feels like your not wearing any products at all.



The product comes out as a white liquid and as you blend it in, it turns into a light foundation consistency. It's almost like magic! They also do a blusher version, and some others for blemishes, which I haven't tried as of yet. But I do highly recommend this BB cream. It's by far the best out of all the ones I've tried and it really is perfect to take on holiday. I love the natural look and feel it gives. 10 out of 10 for me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment