Wednesday 19 June 2013

EOS lip balms....balls of fun!


I am a big fan of lip balms. I own a rather large collection of them and still persist on buying more to add to that large collection. So me being me, I decided I wanted to try the EOS lip balms, as not only had they been raved about, they also looked rather interesting!



These egg shaped balls of lip-balminess striked a huge amount of interest in my easily pleased brain, and I decided that I needed two of these products to add to my collection. I got the green one (Honeysuckle Honeydew), and the red one (Pomegranate Raspberry), and they were £5.95 each. They are not the cheapest lip balms! I got them off a website linked here - www.cutecosmetics.co.uk 



When I received these in the post, I could smell the honeysuckle honeydew one straight away. It's such a gorgeous sweet candy scent and is so refreshing, however the pomegranate raspberry one didn't seem to have any scent at all which was very disappointing  However the texture of the products are light and refreshing, and they are the perfect size to throw into your handbag. Now that I've tested these out, I am happy I got them, but again a little disappointing with the red one! I would recommend the green one to anyone wanting to try these out, as it is such a gorgeous scent. But they are just a bog standard lip balm that looks quite funky. They do the job and are easy to carry around. But I do think they are overpriced for what they are!

Have you tried these? If so, what do you think and what is your favouite scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment