Monday 17 June 2013

Vichy Idealia cream review




Hi everyone!
I've been slacking on the blogging recently - sorry!! I've been soooooo busy and just haven't found the time to sit down and blog. But today I thought I would make up for that and do a review of a beautiful cream that I recently purchased (which you can also see in my last blog post).

So, I'm talking about the Vichy Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating cream. £22 from Boots.
I first tried this out in a sample size from a Glossybox, and I immediately fell in love with it. Because of the price of the product (quite pricey for a pot of cream!) I had never had the guts to splurge out on it. I do have a lot of trouble finding decent creams for my skin as most are too oily and heavy, but this one was so light and refreshing. So when I ran low on the cream I was using before, I thought, stuff it, I'll buy it! So I did!

There are so many good pointers about this product. The smell is just amazing - it smells like raspberries! And the texture of the cream is so light and refreshing, it really does wake you up when you apply it in the morning, and it doesn't leave a greasy/oily feeling on your skin afterwards. Plus because it's an illuminating cream it gives your skin a really dewy shine. You only need to use a tiny bit of this product as it does go a long way and for that reason this pot will last quite a while! 

Overall I really recommend this cream. It is pricey but the lasting life and positives of the product  make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment