Friday 31 May 2013

A little trip to Boots...


Hi all,
So today I've been to good old Boots. I only went to pick up a couple of essentials, but £52.33 later, I exited the shop.... It's all ok though, it's my pay day today and I've had a week off work on holiday so I thought a little treat was much needed. Most of the products I picked up to try out, but I also got a couple that I needed to restock on.


Boots had 3 for 2 on certain skincare products, so the next three items was what I got in that offer.




Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Lotion - £2.99
I have been looking at getting this lotion for a while, as I love Vaseline products, as well as anything with a cocoa scent! My skin is always quite dry so I wanted to get a new lotion that can help, and hopefully this one will. Seeing as this was the cheapest skincare product out of the three I got, with the 3 for 2 deal it meant I got this for free. But even still, at £2.99 it is really cheap.

Palmer's Gradual Tanning Moisturiser - £5.35
I have heard many great things about this gradual tanner for a while now, and again seeing as it's cocoa scented, I jumped to buying it. This is something I have decided to give a go, as I haven't used gradual tanners for a long time and I've heard it gives you a really nice natural glow. I do like fake tans, but I've liked to have my skin more natural recently because it's so dry, so I think this will be great because it will give me a glow and moisterised skin as well.

Vichy Idealia Cream - £22.00
Now this is my pricey purchase of the day, however I do love this product. I first tried it in a Glossybox and immediately fell in love with it. I used it as a daycream to moisterise my face before applying my makeup. It left my skin feeling soft and refreshed, plus the smell is gorgeous - it smells like raspberries! It's not too heavy on the skin and makes you feel awake, so I finally bit the bullet and got it despite the price. But the sample I had lasted such a long time, so I expect this will too.


Bourjois Bronzing Powder - £5.99
Everyone seems to rave about this bronzer, so again this a 'try-out' product as I'm a little bit fed up of the bronzer I'm using at the moment. I like the packaging, I think it looks cute and you can get this is two shades so I got the slightly lighter one. It smells nice too which is always good!


Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - £3.99
So many people seem to use this powder so I thought I'd give it a go. I am currently using the Natural Collection loose powder which I do like, but I felt like a change. And everyone raves about how good this is, so at the price of £3.99, I would be silly not to give it a go. I got it in Transparent as I don't want a powder that will take the colour of my foundation away. I think this will go nicely with my Mac studio fix fluid.


Loreal False Lash Flutter Mascara - £10.99  each.
I LOVE this mascara. The only downside being that it isn't exactly cheap and it doesn't last long at all. Loreal had a deal on some of their mascara's, 2 for £15. So I thought I would save my self some money in the long run and pick two up now, that way I'm all stocked up! I do love this mascara though, the brush is amazing and it really seperates your lashes. It makes your lashes look amazingly long, almost like they are false. I prefer this to the benefit they're real mascara, it's that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment