Sunday 26 May 2013

Branded makeup at cheap prices?


Hi all.
Today I thought I'd share my new found love of a website I've recently discovered. They are called Cosmetics Fairy and they are a UK based company who sell branded makeup for cheap prices. I recently brought some bits from them, so I thought I would share the items with you and also do a review as well! I have done a video on my youtube channel about this as well, so if you would like to check that out, visit my channel - http://youtube.com/GlitterLipsBeauty


So I'm going to show you what I got first of all! I got 15 items and it cost me £15.33 with free P+P. It's free delivery when you spend over £15 and  they also ship worldwide.

Ardell Elegant Eyes False Eyelashes, Sophisticated, 99p.
Ardell Fabulous Lashes, Tokyo, 99p.

Constance Carroll Shimmer Powder in Gold Shimmer, 99p.
Maybelline blusher in Berry Sorbet, £2.25.
Constance Carroll Shimmer Powder in Peach Shimmer, £1.99.

 NYC Nail Polish, Platinum Card, 49p.
Jesse's Girl Nail Polish, Party Dress, 65p.
Jesse's Girl Nail Polish, All Things Girly, 99p.
Wet n Wild Nail Polish, Ring In The Year, 99p.

 Wet n Wild Lip Gel, Tropic Glaze, 89p.
 City Color Diamante Lipgloss, Pink, 49p.

 Wet n Wild Lipstick, Giddy, 99p.

Wet n Wild Xplode nail care stick, 89p.
Wet n Wild Eyeshadow, Silvermatic, 99p.
Baker Retractable Eyeshadow Brush, 75p.

I am so happy I've discovered this website! And I am so happy with all the items I purchased. The products on the website are so cheap and they even have a section on their website where everything is under 99p (which has over 700 items in that section). Even the more 'pricier' items are still so cheap and brilliant quality. 
I wasn't sure what to expect from the website, so I did do some research and they have such brilliant reviews. They are open monday - friday and when I ordered on a Saturday, my order was dispatched on the Monday and with me by the Wednesday - so they are really quick at dispatching your order. I really recommend to go check this website out. It's perfect if you are just starting out your makeup collection or if you just want to get some cheap makeup. It's all brand new makeup and is all sealed, so nothing has been used before. It's genuinely all cheap good quality makeup!

Go check them out! http://www.cosmeticsfairy.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment