Saturday 18 May 2013

My fave lipstick brand: ELF Mineral Lipsticks!


Hello all!


I hope you're all having a fab weekend, I know I am! So I recently brought some more ELF products (as usual), and in the order I got some more of the mineral lipsticks. I've managed to get a collection of 6 of them now, and I've decided they are probably my favourite lipsticks I own! Obviously I do love my MAC lipsticks and other brands too, but I've found myself continuously going to the elf lipsticks more than the others! I love the formula of them and they are £5 each which I think is fairly priced, but they are also so pigmented and creamy that I can never find any fault with them. Sooooo, I thought I would share the love and show these gorgeous lipsticks to you guys. If you haven't tried these yet, I would recommend to! Go to www.eyeslipsface.co.uk and get buying! Because these are just brilliant.

Speak soon, 
Sara x


Cheerful Cherry
A beautiful dark cherry red colour, with a slight shimmer.


Cool Coral
A shimmery peachy coral/orange colour.


Prime Plum
A dark oak brown with a purple tinge.


Rosy Tan
A natural light tanned brown colour. Very natural looking.


Pouty Petal
A sheer natural pink colour. Quite light, and perfect for day to day wear (work-wear).


Rich Raspberry
A strawberry dark red with brown undertones.

No comments:

Post a Comment