Wednesday 15 May 2013

May Glossybox!


Another month, another Glossybox.


I always get rather excited when I know my next Glossybox is due in, especially when I realised it was Glossybox's 2nd birthday, so there is bound to  be a delightful box waiting for me to open!

Sadly, I received my box 3 days later than everyone else did, I know, how annoying. But now that I've got it, I thought I would show you what I got!


The first thing that caught my eye was this rather large can of spray stuff. Turns out it's actually a shine spray for your hair. By the company 'Awapuhi', this retails at £18.95 and is meant to add shine to your hair, as well as protect it. I'm all for trying new hair products, especially when my current hair shine spray is running out, so now I have a replacement!  This smells really nice and it's key ingredient is Ginger which you can smell. It didn't leave my hair feeling damp or tangly, only soft and healthy which is a very good thing! And seeing as this is the full size, this is a brilliant product in the box!


I always get overly excited when I see a full size nail polish in my box. This one is by the brand 'Headline Colors' and is usually £9. I got mine in this gorgeous bluey-turquoise colour which was called 'Poolside Party'. This polish is really pigmented and such a perfect colour for the summer, so I am very happy with that!


The next item I wasn't so pleased to see. It's the Collection liquid eyeliner and is usually £2.99. The reason why I wasn't happy to see this was because I hate it! I've tried it before and the brush is so stiff and the liquid dries up really quickly. It's not a good liquid eyeliner, and I don't think I will try to use it.


Next I got a mascara by 'Jelly Pong Pong' and this is usually £15! I haven't tried this yet but I am expecting good things from it seeing as it's so expensive. So if I like it I will let you guys know in another post!


This strange little pot is apparently a multi-functional product. It's a clear gel which can be mixed with powders such as blushers, foundation powder, eyeshadows. It then creates a cream products, so for example a cream blusher. It also can be used as a primer which I may try out as usually most primers break me out. However I have tried it with a powder blush and it seems quite good and isn't too heavy on the skin. Again, this is something I will keep you posted on when I try it out more!

 
 
Finally I got a glossybox own product which was just a little pack of mini nail files which I thought was super cute! Hope you liked this post.
 
Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment