Saturday 11 May 2013

A few Topshop buys...


Bonjour!

Today I thought I'd share a few pieces I got from Topshop recently. I ordered them online (which I've never ordered online from Topshop before!), so long story short - I really liked what I got so I want to show you!

Firstly, I fell in love with the packaging - being an online Topshop virgin, I was really impressed with the packaging and loved the little paper pocket which holds your invoice, how cute! I'm sure you're all thinking 'yeah yeah', but small pleasures and all!



Anywaaaaaay, I online got 3 things which I had been eyeing up. 
Firstly I decided to get the Lip Crayon in 'Coy', which was £7 (quite pricey). I really love peachy coral colours and I know this lip crayon has been hyped about alot, so I thought I would buy it and see what all the fuss is about. I really like the colour, however it is quite drying on the lips, so I do like to wear  it with a clear gloss over the top.



I also got a nail polish in the shade 'Boy Next Door', and that was a fair price of £5. I really like the colour - a pastel aqua blue. It kind of reminds me of Essie's Mint candy apple, but blue instead of green obviously! It goes on really nice and so far after 3 days of wear, it hasn't chipped.


The final thing I got was this super cute horseshoe necklace. I literally fell in love with it as soon as I saw it, as I love dainty little necklaces that are simple yet different. Its perfect to wear casual, yet you can dress it up for a night out. It was only £6.50 which I thought was a good price, and it also has an extendable chain so will suit all people. I like that two of the horseshoes are like a rose gold shade, and the rest are normal gold colouring, it makes it look a bit more special.

And now I've ordered online from Topshop, I'm sure I will be visiting them again soon! What are your favourites nail colours from Topshop? I need ideas of which ones to buy next!

No comments:

Post a Comment