Wednesday 28 August 2013

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Review


Okay, so I know that I am ridiculously late to jump on the bandwagon with this foundation, but I FINALLY got around to get the healthy mix serum foundation by Bourjois and I thought I would do a review on it for you!
So everyone started raving about this foundation quite a while ago - in fact agessssss ago (I really am late for getting this aha!). But I am quite fussy when it comes to foundations, and I am also useless at getting the right shade for my skin! However, recently I have been branching out and trying different foundations - whether it be the Mac studio fix fluid, or the Rimmel Match perfection foundation. So after hearing all the good things about this foundation (and with the help of 3 for 2 at Boots!!), I purchased this infamous beauty!
I got mine in the shade 53, Light Beige - which is perfect for my skin!! Near exact match :) !!
It was £10.99, which isn't cheap, but at the same time it's not overpriced. The bottle does look like it doesn't contain much product, but upon inspection you get 30ml which is the same as an average bottle of foundation (for example; Rimmel Wake Me Up). 
It's a gel foundation which claims to give 16hours radiance and a revived complexion. I like that it's a gel foundation because it doesn't lay on top of your skin, it blends in really nicely into all the annoying hard to get areas! However it doesn't really look or feel like a gel foundation. The coverage isn't that great at all, but the product is buildable and doesn't look too cakey when you apply and extra generous layer!! It doesn't feel sticky to touch or heavy on the face, and once you have applied this product, it does look very natural and gives your skin a healthy glow. I love this foundation, and its sure as going to be a big favourite of mine over the next few months I'm sure! I've been using it every day since I got it and I love the finish on my skin. Plus the best thing about this foundation is that I don't need to top it up at all through out the day! It really does look as flawless and natural after wearing it for 8 hours plus, as it does when you apply it first time in the morning! I really am kicking myself for not buying this sooner, but I would recommend this 100% if you are looking to try it out yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment