Saturday 31 August 2013

Tresemm'e Platinum Strength 60 Second Treatment Shot


In my last Glossybox I got the Tresemm'e 60 second shot, and I have been trying it out so I thought I would give a review on it as I like it a lot!


This treatment is like a conditioner that you use on your hair once a week, and it gives your hair a boost. You leave it in for 60 seconds and then wash it out, and it is meant to help with really damaged hair. I recently have had really dry dull hair, and a lot of split ends too as I need my hair cutting!! But I have been so busy recently that I just haven't been able to slip a hair appointment into my day! So my hair is very damaged and needs some TLC!! So while I'm getting around to book a hair appointment, I thought I would use this product and see if it helps with the dry split ends! And my god, does it work a treat!! I have only used this twice so far and already my split ends have near enough disappeared and my hair in general seems a lot healthier! You could probably get around 5 uses out of this little tube, as a little goes a long way. And I only use mine on my ends as they are the bits that need the most attention. I am amazed at how well this has worked already and I am going to be buying some to use once this tube is gone! I give this product top marks and would recommend it to anyone who needs a product that is going to really give your damaged hair some TLC!! Oh and did I mention you can get this from Superdrug for £1.49, so it's cheap as chips too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment