Saturday 21 December 2013

Goodbye Glossybox! December Glossybox


Hi all,
Sorry this is a bit late, most people will have already put up their Glossybox blog posts! But I did want to get this up as this is the December Glossybox, and my last ever one! Unfortunately I have had to cancel my subscription to Glossybox for financial reasons, and I also find I don't end up using half the products I get so always seems like a waste of money. But I can always go back to my subscription in the future if I like. 


So I thought I'd do a little show and tell of all the bits I got in my box. And December boxes are always the best in my mind! I love the christmas themed box, very festive I must say! So onto the goodies I got!


As usual you get your little information card which tells you all about the products you've got and also there is the glossy magazine. This months box has the theme 'festive treasures'!.


The first thing I noticed when I opened my box was this razor by wilkinson sword. This retails at £6.49 and I usually don't buy these razors as the refills are so expensive, but I'm happy I've got a chance to try this one out. It has four blades which are surrounded by a soap which will help to keep you moisturised. It's also has a little holder so you can pop your razor on your bathroom wall. I'm excited to try this out!


Next I got the sanctuary resurface and refine ultra polish. I've never tried any of the sanctuary products but this one smells really nice - like sugary lemon! This looks interesting so I'm eager to see if it's any good!


I then got a maybelinne color tattoo in the shade 'on and on bronze'. I was really excited when I saw this because I love the color tattoos but sadly I got given a colour I already have. However it is my favorite shade so now I'm all stocked up!


I also got a full size Seche nail polish in the shade 'snapdragon'. Although I have lots of hot pink/fushia colours like this, I am happy because this nail polish is usually £9.95 and I like this brand!

Finally I got a sample of a lipgloss by the brand beautiful movements. It's a lovely nude colour which will be great for everyday use.

That is all for my last ever Glossybox. I will miss my monthly treats but I can always subscribe again if I want to.  What did you guys get in your box?
Sara x 

1 comment:

  1. Those Intuition razors are fantastic! I've got sensitive skin all year round but in the winter it gets so dry too. Those never make my legs feel itchy or raw!

    ReplyDelete