Thursday 19 December 2013

Milani Lipstick Review


Hi everyone!
I'm sorry I haven't been around on my blog for a little while - the month of December has been super stressful and unfortunately I haven't found the time to blog. However, today I am back with a review of some lipsticks I brought about a month ago. They are by the brand Milani and I've heard loads of US youtubers talking about these, so I wanted to try these for myself! Milani is a drugstore brand in the US, so you can't get these lipsticks in the UK, but you can order them online. I got mine though amazon but the seller is a website called beauty joint. Find them at www.beautyjoint.com


I got four colours: (L-R) fruit punch, red label, best red and nude Creme. I really love the finish these lipsticks give, it's creamy and moisturising, yet not too over the top. They also have a watermelon scent to them and the lasting power is amazing, these stay on a lot longer than any other lipsticks I own. You would be able to get a good four hours wear out of them without needing to reapply. And that's even with eating and drinking! The lipsticks all come in different finishes, all of mine apart from 'best red' are cream finishes, 'best red' is a matte finish. I usually NEVER buy lipsticks with a matte finish because they never suit me, but this one is brilliant, it applies easily and isn't drying. The lipsticks were around £4 on amazon, but you can get them slightly cheaper if you buy them direct from the beauty joint website. I already want to buy some more of these, I've eyed up some colours I want! But these lipsticks really are fantastic - perfect if you want to try out a different brand! They are worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment