Sunday 17 November 2013

Wet n Wild eyeshadows. A new found love!


Hello!
Today I am going to be sharing with you a new found love of mine, which is some lovely cheap eyeshadows! This is quite strange for me as I usually don't wear eyeshadow that much apart from the weekends. But these eyeshadows I have discovered are so cheap and amazing quality, I just had to share them! 


Wet n Wild is a brand in the US, and unfortunately we can't get their products in the UK. As far as I know they are a drugstore makeup brand and I have heard many good things about their eyeshadows from US youtubers! You can get some of their products from amazon, but no stores actually stock them in the UK. That was until I found some of their products on a website that sells discounted makeup. Admittedly it is probably products that are discontinued, but it's a great way to try out their stuff for super cheap prices. The website is called cosmetics fairy, find them here - www.cosmeticsfairy.co.uk
I have also got some of their lipsticks which are equally amazing and super pigmented but it's the eyeshadows that really amaze me and I have been loving to try them out. 


Mega eyes eyeshadow - silvermatic. 
99p

Eyeshadow duo - mint mauve, 99p.

Eyeshadow trio - miss green, 49p.

Eyeshadow trio - island blues, £1.49

Eyeshadow trio - twilight glow, 99p.

Overall I think their eyeshadows are amazing. The pigmentation is top quality, yet they are available at such cheap prices! I think these are great if you are on a budget but you want some decent quality eyeshadows! 100% worth trying out!

No comments:

Post a Comment