Monday 11 November 2013

ELF Studio Blushers | Review and swatches


Hello all! 
Many of you may know that I do have a very big addiction to elf makeup! I always buy stuff from them and just can't resist especially when they have 50% off for example! So I was looking through all my elf products and I thought I would do a review of the studio Blushers. I always seem to buy stuff from elf but I never really do reviews! I am a big fan of these Blushers and currently own 4, although I plan to get more! They have a fantastic and exciting colour range and at £3.75 each they are easily affordable! These Blushers would not suit everyone though as they are not extremely pigmented. I am pale skinned and I find these blushes are quite light - which is perfect for me of course but probably wouldn't show up on more tanned skin. They are build able and after a couple of layers you can get a could amount of colour but I would say these blushes are more suited to the fairer skin tones!


The packaging is very sleek and looks good. They are easy to carry around in your handbag and even have a little mirror. You get a good amount of product and the colours come in a shimmer finish and also a matte finish. Overall I think these blushes are great but like I said I don't think they would suit all skin types. They are however extremely good value for money and come in some gorgeous colours!

Candid coral

Twinkle pink

Mellow mauve

Fushia fusion

2 comments:

  1. Is there a store that stocks ELF yet? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have a store in cardiff I believe. But they don't stock elf stuff in normal shops, I wish they did though! x

      Delete