Sunday 21 June 2015

Zoeva Rose Golden Palette


After a good browse on one of my favourite beauty websites (www.beautybay.com), I came across Zoeva products, which I didn't originally know we could get in the UK. I got some of their eyeshadow brushes for my birthday, which I was very impressed with, and then discovering they also did eyeshadow palettes - I decided to give one a go!

It was very difficult to choose which palette I wanted, as they have a few on the website to choose from. I believe all the palettes are the same price as the one I got - £15.50. And I do also believe they all have 10 eyeshadow's per palette - which I think for £15.50 is quite good value for money. I wasn't sure what to expect from the palette, as I had never heard anything about the Zoeva eyeshadow's before.



The palette I went for was the Rose Golden palette. And as the name suggests, it full of pretty rose gold, coppery tones, which are my favourite! The palette it'self is just a cardboard style material, which has a sleek, pretty design on the front. Each eyeshadow is a very decent size, and the shadows are also named (which is good for youtube tutorials!).





In the palette, you get three matte shadows, and the rest are all shimmery. They are very buttery and lovely to apply. And you don't get any fall out either which is fab! The pigmentation is amazing, and just as good quality as the Urban Decay Naked palettes. I am very impressed so far with this palette, and although I haven't had that much of an opportunity to play around with the eyeshadow's - from what I have, they really are fantastic. I definitely want to give some more of their palettes a go!

Check out the Zoeva Eyeshadow palettes at - www.beautybay.com

1 comment:

  1. I don't want You to think that I'm just spamming but if there is any chance You can find few seconds to check my blog that would be a big privilege. It's really hard to start existing. Thank You for Your attention. http://lilianndehn.blogspot.com/
    Anyway, nice review!

    ReplyDelete