Saturday 11 July 2015

W7 Hollywood Bronze & Glow - Dupe for Charlotte Tilbury


I've never tried any makeup from the brand W7 before, but recently I had heard they do some good dupes for high end products. Now if you have never heard of W7 before, they are basically a really cheap makeup brand that does their own dupes of many popular high end products. You can buy their products from places like Peacocks and also some Next stores. You can get quite a lot of their products from the websites Fragrance Direct, and Xtras (which I will leave a link to both of them websites at the bottom of this post).

One product I was most interested in was the Hollywood Bronze & Glow. This product is a dupe for the Charlotte Tibury Filmstar Bronze & Glow. The difference between the two is that the W7 one is around £4, and the Charlotte Tilbury one is £49!

 
 


W7 Hollywood Bronze & Glow


Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow


I did have a bit of trouble finding this product on websites that sell W7, so instead I got it off Ebay. I won't leave specific sellers linked, as so many people are selling this on Ebay, and I got mine for around £4.



This product is beautiful and such great quality for £4! The bronzer has a shimmery finish to it, which I love for the summertime. It looks beautiful dusted over the cheeks after you've contoured. As for the highlighter, this for me is definitely the star of this palette. It is STUNNING! It's a gorgeous champagne colour, and the product feels so soft and buttery.

I would definitely recommend to give this product a go. It really is fantastic and such great quality for £4!

Websites mentioned:
Fragrance Direct - http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/
Xtras - http://www.xtras.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment