Friday 27 July 2012

St. Moriz fake tan

Hi guys,
Just a quick review on a new fake tan that I've been using, and I know alot of other people use as well, and that is the St. Moriz fake tan. I'd heard alot about it, mixed results but mainly good, so I decided to buy it and try it out! I had to admit, I'm not 100% convinced though!!

I got my in the 'Medium' shade, and I brought it off ebay for £3.45! Very cheap I must say! I know quite a few shops do stock it as well for around the same price which is fab. You get 200ml and it comes in a 'mousse'. I say 'mousse' loosely as it is more like a runny mousse and can be quite messy! But overall it did go on well, left no streaks and didn't smell funny. Some people have said that it has a green tinge to it, but to me it looks bronzed. I did think it would go on a bit darker, as it did come out quite dark, but it only gave me a glow. I think I would get it in the darkest shade if I was to buy it again. It also was the winner of the Winter 'Pure Beauty Awards' 2011.

But over all this is quite decent for a very cheap price so I would recommend. But if you want a decent tanned glow then you will need the darkest shade like I do!

What are your thoughts on this tan?

No comments:

Post a Comment