Saturday 4 August 2012

MUA Makeup Academy!

Hello!
I've been shopping today and have brought a few goodies which I would like to share with you, and that is some products from the MUA range in Superdrug. Look out for these products in my haul video that will be up on my YouTube channel shortly.


Now I have to admit, I did buy this eyeshadow palette a little while ago, but I thought I'd add it to the collection as it was my first MUA product that I brought and I love it!! So this is the 'Glitter Ball' eyeshadow palette from the professional range, and I got this when the range first came out. I think it was around £3-£4, but it totally worth the price as the colours are fab! This is the best eyeshadow palette I've ever had, and all the colours are so intense and beautiful that I rarely ever use any other eyeshadow! This is the perfect product to start you off on the MUA range, and I have no complaints about this at all. LOVE IT!



This nail polish I got today, and is the 'Nail Quake Crackle Glitter' and is in the shade 'Pink'. This was £2.99 which I think is a very cheap price for a crackle nail polish. I love the colour and the polish itself dries very quickly. It gives a good crackle effect and is what you would expect for the price that it is. They do this is some other funky colours too, one of which I'm very tempted to buy next, and thats a glittery blue. But overall, love this polish and would recommend!



One thing that I love about the MUA products is their £1 range! And these 3 nail polishes I got from them. They are slightly smaller than most nail polish pots, but you can't complain seeing as they are only £1! I got them in the shades 4 (orange one), 10 (creamy silver one), and 13 (green one). I've tried the orange one so far and I was expecting the colour to not be great seeing as they were only cheap, but I am very impressed! With 2 coats you have a nice flawless colour application, and it dries fairly quickly too! If the other two colours are as good as the orange one, then I will be a very happy bunny!! They also do lots of other colours so are worth a look!



The final product I got was this blusher in shade 2. This was also in the £1 range which I am very pleased with because the colour is gorgeous and it's a decent size too! Again they do this in other shades, but I tried this as soon as I got home and am in love! One of the best blushers I have ever used. Such a good colour that lasts and brightens up your face, 100% recommend!

Now that I've discovered the MUA range I will be paying Superdrug plenty of visits, especially to the £1 range! They also do lovely lip glosses and lip sticks in the £1 range too! Check out the superdrug websiteto see for yourself these brilliant products!

No comments:

Post a Comment