Thursday 9 August 2012

Models Own Nail Varnish! Glitter-tastic!!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to do a post on the Models Own nail varnish that I have. I got these ages ago and have been going to put up a post for a long time but I kept forgetting, so my bad!!

I love these little beauties! And at £5 each, they are a little bit expensive for a nail polish but are totally worth it! I got mine from Boots, and at the time they had them on offer for 2 for £8. They are in the colour 'Juicy Jules' and 'Pink Fizz'.

The colours of these are fab, and as it's me I love anything glittery. They go on perfect with just one coat, or for extra glam, two coats! They are also really chip resistant and last so long.
Only downside would be that they take forever to remove, but a little tip, use felt as it scrubs them off really well! But with that being the only downside, they are totally worth it! And on the up side, they are bigger than most normal nail polishes.

Perfect for girly girls!!



No comments:

Post a Comment