Sunday 19 August 2012

I LOVE nail polish!

So yesterday I went shopping...again.... Anyway, I picked up some new nail polish colours, as I really wanted some nice new summer colours!

I picked up two Models Own nail colours as there was a deal on in Boots. Usually they are £5 each but after paying full price for the first one, you get the second half price, which is FAB! So this is the first nail colour that I have on my nails today, and it is 'Lemon Meringue'. This colour is gorgeous and so perfect for the summer. Its really easy to apply and so glossy. It gives such a professional finish that I can't wait to try the other one!!


This is the second colour I got, 'Beach Party'. I love this colour, it is so bright and different. i really love to try different colours and I am very into bright colours and pastel colours at the moment. I am so happy with this colour and totally worth the extra money as the quality of the nail polish is amazing. This yet again proving why Models Own is one of my favourite brands for nail polish!!


Next I went to Superdrug and got two other beauties. First one is this pretty pastel blue by Barry M, in the shade 'Blueberry'. This was £2.99, and of course I love Barry M and their cheap prices! I've wanted a blue like this for a while and am very eager to try this one out. It would be a perfect colour for the summer and Autumn.


And finally, I got this gorgeous polish which I have been obsessed with since I got it. It is 'Lights-Camera-Glitter' by NYC, and was the bargain price of £1.99. I am in love with this, the colours are amazing. Not only is there all different shades of little glitter in it, but there is also bigger bits of glitter too. It's so amazing to just look at in the bottle that I am so excited to try it next! This is my first NYC nail polish so I'm hoping it's going to be fab. If it is, then I will be buying from then again at that price!

So that was my nail colours I got. Let me know if you have any of these and what you think.
Speak soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment