Friday 24 August 2012

OOTD: Comfy Casual

Hi!


Today I would like to share with you my outfit of the day, entitled 'Comfy Casual'. This is a great outfit to wear now that the weather has cooled down a bit, and it's comfy too! It's a great look to go shopping in, or maybe even to the cinema.

 

 
This bag is very pretty and perfect to brighten up any dull outfit. It was from Primark and was £6. Absolute bargain and goes so well with this outfit.
 
 
 
These earrings are from Claires Accersorie's and were £8. Love them so much and they are perfect to wear in warm summer afternoon's.
 
 
 
I decided to try out my new pastel blue Barry M nail varnish (see previous blog post for more info on it!). I love this colour, it's so summery! It's very bright and stands out (although the flash on my camera hasn't made it look as it does to the eye!). If you are brave with wearing bright nail colours, then this one is for you. It is very unique and bold! £2.99 from Superdrug in the shade Blueberry. The bracelet is from New Look and was £4.
 
 
 
I got my trusty Primark ballet pumps out again! £6 = bargain. I got these shoes a while ago and have done a blog post about them. But they were perfect for this outfit, they fitted with the colour of the jumper and the sparkle of the jewellery! Plus so easy to walk around in all day!
 
 
I was wearing a plain black vest underneath this pretty dotty white jumper from H&M, which was £14.99. The necklace was from Next for around £6, and the jeans were £20 from Dorothy Perkins.
 
That sums up the whole outfit! I hope you like it, and I shall be back soon with another post!
Bye! xx







No comments:

Post a Comment