Wednesday 26 September 2012

September Glossybox

 
 
Hurrah! The September Glossybox has arrived!
 
Hello all, sorry for the odd welcome but I am very excited to show you what was in this months Glossybox! As you can see, the box is a different design to the usual one, but it's fab and I love it. Totally keeping for storage!
 

 
 
So I have to admit, this was my first EVER Glossybox. Yes, yes, I know, shocker! I've always wanted to join the Glossybox parade and get my beauties once a month, but I had never been able to afford it. Hurrah to new jobs, eh!?!! So now I've jumped on the Glossybox bandwagon and am loving it!
 
Sooooo, what's in this months box??
 


Lady Gaga has brought out a perfume called 'Fame', and Glossybox gave us a sample! Oooh how kind! I had been eager to see what this smelt like, but I have to say, I am a little bit dissapointed! It just smells so tacky and overpowering! Really not what I expected at all. But I guess it being Lady Gaga, it had to be a little bit OTT! Did like the fact that the tester was a really cute spritzer, but shame about the smell. Some people might like it, but I'm afraid it's just not for me!

 
 
I am super happy with these 4 samples of Rodial skincare. 2 of them are clay masks which are brilliant and I am really happy with because I needed to buy some anyway! Overall a great product and worth buying!
 
 


Hair oil is something I'm not too keen on, as I always feel like it makes your hair too greasy, even though it's really good for it! So I am sorry, but I haven't tried this yet, but in time I hope to be brave enough to do so. Haha I'm such a wimp! But the product does smell really great and has Argan Oil in which is fab-a-dab!!


Luckily I don't suffer from bags under my eyes, so eye cream is not something I need to use. However, I Have tried this and it is a good product. It does leave your skin feeling tight and a bit sticky, but it makes you look revitalised and awake! Plus it smells great too!


The final product in the box was the Vichy day cream! I love this and really want to buy a full size of it! It's such a good day cream and it smells lush, like rasberries!! I like to apply this first thing in the morning and it makes me feel refreshed and more awake. Totally recommend this if you want a new day cream. I really liked the packaging too, very professional! Now I just need to find a shop that will stock this!

So, that was the September Glossybox! Overall I do really like my first experience of Glossybox and can't wait to recieve next months goodies!

What did you think of this months box? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment