Wednesday 3 October 2012

Me Me Me Flawless Cream Foundation Review

Hello!

Another day, another foundation review. I had heard such a big hype about the flawless cream foundation by Me Me Me, so I decided to ty it out. Price wise, £12, it is quite expensive for a drugstore foundation, but I really do like it! It has a nice creamy cool texture and is so easy to apply, which I am glad about because I was expecting it to be really thick and hard to apply! When I looked online to the Me Me Me website, they had 4 colours you could choose from, but when I went into Superdrug they had 5! So there isn't a huge range of tones to choose from, but I got mine in the shade 'Honey Lush'.


I find that this foundation is my perfect skin tone match, which I am really glad about because I usually find it really hard to get a perfect match. It gives a medium to high coverage and leaves you skin feeling smooth and looking flawless. I really do recommend this foundation. I have been wearing it non stop since I got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment