Wednesday 9 January 2013

I'm back! Plus fave nail polish of the moment! Essie!


Hi everyone!
So I'm back after such a long break away from blogging. I'm not going to explain why I stopped blogging, it would take all day! But I am now back for good, and I have lots of blogs coming up for you guys! I also have a new youtube channel, which is linked here http://www.youtube.com/user/GlitterLipsBeauty?feature=mhee

So on to my fave nail polish of the moment! It's an Essie one!
Now that Boots have started stocking Essie nail colours in store, I have gone crazy for them. My favourite of the moment is 'We're in it together', which is a gorgeous baby pink. It has a slight shimmer to it, but is so girly and I have been wearing it non stop recently! It's such a unique colour that you can wear day to day, or on a night out. I really would recommend to try this colour out.

Have you tried this colour? If so, let me know!! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment