Thursday 10 January 2013

ELF Mineral Lipstick and Cream Blusher Review!


So, I'm back! Getting quite eager to blog again!
So I just got a cheeky little ELF order through the post ( I had to make an order with their sale they had on! ), and I've got a couple of new favorite products that I would like to share!

Firstly is the cream blusher, which I had been umm-ing and ahh-ing over whether to buy or not. Usually it's quite pricey at £6-ish, but it was in the sale for £3.50 which is a total bargain. I got mine in the shade 'Vixen' which is a lovely red/pink shade. I am in love with this blusher and I totally recommend to go buy this while its in the sale still! It's so pigmented and it's really blend-able. It's not what I would call creamy, it's almost like a mousse, and even in my mad mind it also reminds me of play-doh a bit (but softer). But it really is a great product and I'm glad I purchased it. I'm so fond of it that on my next ELF purchase I'm going to buy another one in a different shade. And whats even better is the fact you don't have to use much product to get good results. So it will last a long time too!




Next is one of the mineral lipsticks. This wasn't in the sale but was £5, and I got it in the shade 'Cheerful Cherry'. This is such a gorgeous lipstick and totally worth it's money. It goes on really smoothly, unlike some of the basic range of ELF lipsticks which are quite creamy. The colour is really pigmented and almost like a blood red with a shimmer to it. I really can see myself wearing this lipstick on many occasions. I usually find red lipstick a bit OTT on me when I wear it casually, but this one is so gorgeous, I can see myself wearing it casually and to special occasions.



Let me know what you think of these products if you've tried them! ELF's sale is still currently running, so go check that out before it ends!

Speak soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment