Monday 28 January 2013

Laurens Way Darker Than Dark Fake Tan


Hi everyone!

So today I thought I would talk about my new fave fake tan! It's a new purchase, and it's from the Lauren's Way range. It's called Darker than dark, and is a self tanning lotion.


I needed to get a new fake tan, as the one I was using wasn't practical for these colder months when my skins more dry. But lotion tans work really well for me when I have dry skin and they blend in really well. This was around the £17 area, so isn't stupidly expensive compared to some other fake tans. It comes in a 250ml bottle and gives you a gorgeous natural looking tan.
The picture below shows my arm compared to my un-tanned leg, after just one application of the tan!


The tan is buildable and can be re-applied the next day to keep up the colour. And it's suitable for all skins tones. I really would recommend this. It gives me an all over natural glow and is so easy to apply. It doesn't streak or go patchy, and can easily be washed off. Lauren's Way also do other fake tans, such as the Glam tan (which was my previous fave fake tan!), and gradual tans. 


I would suggest to go check out the website - www.laurensway.com

Everyone loves to have a sun kissed glow, and Lauren's way defiantly knows how to give you one!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment