Wednesday 6 February 2013

Pink lips and pretty nails!


Hello all!

So today I thought I would share with you a couple of new products I've just got that I'm in LOVE with.

First is an Essie nail polish - I do love Essie <3
It's called 'Trophy Wife' and is an amazing metallic turquoise colour. This colour looks amazing this time of year and I know it's quite popular already! It's the one colour that really stands out the most on the Essie stands at the moment. Plus green/turquoise colours are really in at the moment.



Second is a lip butter by Revlon, called 'cupcake'. This a gorgeous light pink and is so moisturising. It looks amazing with a smoky eye, or even with natural makeup for a daytime look. At £7.99 I think this is defiantly worth its money. The Revlon lip butters are so much better than any other brands, and the colours are really pigmented too, which is what you want!



I will be showing both these products in my latest haul video on my youtube channel next week, so be sure to check that video out when it's up. Hope you like x

No comments:

Post a Comment