Thursday 14 February 2013

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer!


Hello all, time for another review!

This time it's about the much hyped product by Rimmel London, Apocalips Lip Laquer!


As many of you will know, Rimmel has just released the lip laquer's that have been much hyped about before their release! Many well known beauty guru's on Youtube were sent this product to review before it's release date, and it received good reviews! Having seen many of the reviews and liking the look of this product, I had to get it!


I ordered mine off Boots website, as I knew the demand for these bad boys would be huge, so I grabbed the colour I wanted while I could! Retailing at just over £5, they are not the cheapest product, but I really do think the quality of them is great so that defiantly makes up for it! They are almost like the Collection 2000 cream puff lip creams, but a little bit more moisturising. I really like the consistency of the product, as it goes onto your lips so softly and easily. Plus they have a decent colour range to choose from.


I got mine in the shade 'Celestial', which is a pretty pinky purple. (Excuse the poor photos, taking pictures at night is never a good idea!!)

Overall I think this a fantastic product that has defiantly lived up to the hype it's got surrounding it! If you want to check out a good video for swatches of all the colours available, check out Dollybowbow's channel as she has recently done a brilliant video showing all the colours.

Link to Dollybowbow's video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQipYwurQeU

Let me know what you think of this product! I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment