Sunday 3 March 2013

NYX Blushers


Hi everyone!

Now if there is one makeup item that I LOVE and could buy millions of, it's blushers. I love them! So today I've got two blushers by NYX to show you, and I am in love with them!



At £5.50 each, they are not too expensive, but they are so flattering to my skin tone that I just had to grace their presence on this blog post! Mine are in the shades Peach and Rose Garden, which are lighter shades (something you can wear day to day). Unfortunatly my camera wouldn't pick up swatches of these gorgeous colours, but if you go check out the NYX website, you can see these colours as well as others available! - http://www.nyxcosmeticsstore.co.uk/acatalog/PB_-_Powder_Blush.html

The pigmentation on these blushers are brilliant and they glide on so well, giving an elegant look for day to day wear. Not only do they look great but they are affordable and I am defiantly buying some more. These are by far the best blushers I have EVER used, so I recommend to go check them out.

Only a short post today, but follow me to see more :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment