Thursday 14 March 2013

Nivea Lip Butters


Hi everyone!

So everyone has been raving about the Nivea lip butters, and I'm not usually one for jumping on the band wagon, but these looked soo good that I had to buy them! I love any lip products, especially lip balms/moisturisers, but I've never tried a lip butter before so I was very intrigued to try them! I got all three flavours that are available, Raspberry Ros'e, Caramel Cream, and Vanilla & Macadamia. They are £2.25 each from Boots, and they are currently part of the three for two offer, which is why I got all three! I absolutely love them all, they smell amazing and I actually want to eat them! I find the texture of the product really cooling and they are moisturising as well. My favourite is the caramel cream - it reminds me of the Caramac chocolate bar! These really are worth the hype that surrounds them, and they are inexpensive which is a big bonus!


No comments:

Post a Comment