Sunday 31 March 2013

Benefit They're Real Vs Loreal False Lash Flutter...Battle Of The Mascara's!


Hello all!

I hope everyone is having a brilliant Easter Sunday, chocolates galore!
But today I am going to compare two mascara's for you! Both give a similar application, yet the price difference between the two is quite big!


Firstly I have the ever so hyped about Benefit They're Real Mascara, which retails at around £18.50. It's opponent is the Loreal Paris False Lash Flutter Mascara, which retails at a much cheaper price of around £10.99!
I love both of these mascara's, but I couldn't help noticing that they give such a similar effect!
The Loreal mascara is meant to give a butterfly effect - making your lashes winged out and lifted up. The Benefit mascara is meant to make your lashes have effect of false lashes.


As you can see the brushes are different, yet the are both a plastic wand. The one on the left is the Loreal wand. It is a winged effect, which is what is meant to give the Butterfly effect to your lashes. It has smaller nibs of the opposite side, which is perfect for your bottom lashes!
To the right is the Benefit Mascara, which is fully covered in nibs and also has a rounded tip with extra nibs which is brilliant for doing those hard to get small lashes in the corners of the eye!

I love both these mascara's, they both give a brilliant effect to my lashes.
But I'd have to say my winner would be the Loreal mascara! Not only is it almost £8 cheaper than the Benefit one, but it gives an amazing effect to my lashes. I find it wings out my lashes, yet it keeps them separated and not clumpy. The wand applies just the right amount of mascara to my lashes and gives such a similar effect as the Benefit mascara does. 
I do have to give the Benefit mascara it's due, because it is also a brilliant mascara that does make my lashes look amazing. But because it's so expensive, I would rather buy the loreal mascara in the future!

Have you tried these Mascara's??
If so, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment