Monday 8 April 2013

Collection, Shimmer Shades. 4 pretty shades in one!


Hi everyone,
Today I'm going to rave about my new favourite blusher palette, which is the Shimmer Shade quad by Collection.


Retailing at around £4-£5, this blusher quad is really great value for money, and contains 4 fantastic colours! Now, I do love my blushers and I'm always looking for new ones to try, but after seeing this quad on a video on youtube, I loved the look of it and had to buy it!



Although my picture of the swatches is not very good, these colours are so pretty and look fantastic on. I use the bubblegum pink and pearly pink colour for lighter based makeup, especially for a casual occasion or going to work. The two darker colours are just as lovely, but I prefer to wear them when I wear more makeup, like on a night out, or if I'm wearing fake tan.

I think this blusher quad is great value for money and such great quality. You get 4 looks in one, and they are perfectly balanced in colour (not too light or too dark).

Collection also do this quad in a bronzer form, which I haven't tried as I'm more of a blusher girl. But if it's anything like this one, I'm sure it will be fantastic too! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment