Thursday 11 April 2013

Sleek Contour/Blush Set


Hi everyone,

I have just recently purchased the Contour/Blush set from Sleek, and I'm loving it so much that I had to share it with you!



In the set you get the bronzed contour powder, highlight powder and a gorgeous shimmery blusher that is kind of a darker peachy pink. I've heard so many good things about the contour kits by Sleek, so when I decided that I needed a new contour set, I jumped straight to buying this one. It cost's £9.99, which at first does seem like quite a lot of money, but when you consider the quality of the products and that you get a bronzer, highlighter and blusher all in one, it works out as a massive bargain! I got my kit in the light shade, and i find that it suits me perfectly. The bronzer is matte and blends in lovely, and the highlighter is shimmery, yet not too over the top - but it makes you look like you have a healthy glow. The blusher is very shimmery - which may not suit everybody, but to me I love it! It's very pigmented and lasts all day. Sleek makeup is brilliant quality, and yet again this is another brilliant product.

No comments:

Post a Comment