Tuesday 16 April 2013

Impress stick on nails


Hi!
I have a new favourite product which I am soooooo impressed with I'm sure you've all heard of these, but I'm new to trying them and I LOVE them. I am talking about the Impress stick on nails!


I brought two different types recently to try out as I've heard so many good things about them, and I wanted to try out different things I can wear on my nails. The two that I got were a leopard print set which is called 'Payback' and was £7.99, and a nail crackle effect set called 'Working Girl' which were £5.99.



I decided to try out the leopard print ones first, and I wasn't expecting them to last long as false nails usually come off after the first day! But I have been wearing them now for 4 days now and they feel so secure and I am amazed! I am so happy I've found a false nail brand that the nails will stay on longer than 5 minutes, and these are meant to last for up to a week - which I can defiantly see happening! They look and feel so natural, and I find I can carry on doing day to day things without feeling them come loose Even though they feel securely on, they also feel like they can be easily taken off too which I am happy about!

I really do love these nails alot, and I will defiantly be repurchasing them again LOTS in the future. The hype about these nails is worth it, and this really is a brilliant product Plus your nails look professionally done, yay!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment