Friday 19 April 2013

April GlossyBox


Hi everyone,
Today I received my Glossybox in the post (a day later than most people mind you!), so I thought I would share my thoughts of the contents with you!



This months box is the April box, and it's theme is springtime. As you can see from the above picture, the box itself is also a different design which I absolutely love! And I have to say, this months box is probably the best I've ever had! So now on to the contents!


My first goody in the box was an Essie nail polish, which I was excited about/also disappointed! I love Essie nail polishes sooooo much, and I was so excited when I saw one in the box! But the disappointing thing about it was that I already have this colour, WAAA!!
Nevertheless, I am very pleased with colour, which was the much hyped about 'Bikini so teeny', but obviously the downside being that I already have it. It would of been nice to have got a colour I didn't have, but oh well, I'm all stocked up on that shade!! And in case you didn't know, you can get Essie nail polishes from boots for £7.99.


Next I got a body butter by Nip+Fab, in Pistachio Sundae. OMG......I LOVE THIS! This body butter is the most gorgeous yummy smell I think I have ever smelt. I would say it smells too much like Pistachio's, but it's very sweet and I could quite possibly eat it. The texture of the product is really soft and creamy, and it's something I'm going to enjoy using. This is usually £9.95 for 200ml, which is quite expensive for a body butter, but I would splash out that much money for it because it smells delicious!


The next item is a hand cream by Crabtree & Evelyn. I'm always open to try new hand care products as it's something that I always use, and I am pleased with this. It seems really moisurising and refreshing, yet it smells so nice and pleasant as well. This retails at £14 for 100g which I think is a fair enough price, and this seems like a product that I will get on really well with and possibly purchase in the future.


Glossybox is always a brilliant way to discover new perfumes, and I was very excited to see a perfume sample in the box! This one is by Yves Rocher and is called So Elixir Purple. I'm starting to become more aware of Yves Rocher products recently and this perfume seems to be another good product. It's a very dark night-time scent, feminine yet classy. It's a scent that wouldn't usually be my taste but it's something that I possibly may look at buying.



The final product was a pencil by Illamasqua which is usually £13.I got mine in the shade Spell, which is a pretty coral/pink, and these pencils can be used on your eyes, lips and brows. Obviously this colour I would use on my lips, because I don't fancy having pink eyebrows! But the colour is very pretty and the pencil seems like really good quality, so I am excited to start using this!

That was all in the April Glossybox! If you got this months box, then leave a comment below as to what you thought of it! x

No comments:

Post a Comment