Sunday 20 January 2013

My fave nail colours of the moment!


Hi everyone!

Today I thought I would do a blog post on my favourite nail colours of the moment!


I've picked out 5 to show you today, and they are all ones I have been loving recently and wearing non-stop!



First up I have this really pretty dark brown/red colour by Barry M. It' s the shade 'Raspberry'. Barry M nail polishes never fail to dissappoint me, they are so cheap and such good quality! I really like this one at the moment as its not only a beautiful colour for this time of the year, but it's so glossy and well pigmented too! I've always loved red colours for my nails, but this one I have really like since christmas time! It's a perfect darker colour for the colder weather, yet still glamorous!



Next is this midnight blue colour by Seche. This is the shade 'Hypnotic'. I got this in a Glossybox and I absolutely love it! It is so pigmented and after one application you have this vibrant colour that is flawless and so glossy too! Again, this is a perfect colour for the colder weather, and I've loved wearing it on nights out!



So now we get to my favourite out of all the five I'm showing you today. Essie, 'We're in it together'. OMG, I LOVE THIS! I only got this early December  but I have to say, this could turn out to be one of my all time favourite nail colours EVER! It's like a french manicure pink, but a little bit more pink. But it has a blue shimmer to it which really make it stand out. I have been wearing this non-stop, and I have also been getting so many compliments from people when I have been wearing this. I strongly suggest to try this one, you'll love it. It's the perfect girly pink.



Next is this magnetic nail polish by Barry M, in the shade 'Magnetic multi sparkle'. I love the colour by itself, as well as with the magnet effect. It's such a gorgeous smoky grey with cute sparkles, which really help to make it look a lot more girly and pretty. The magnet effect is brilliant and so easy to do, yet I've got so many people asking me how long or how much it cost me to get that effect to my nails. It's brilliant and such a gorgeous colour.



Finally I have the gorgeous green by Barry M, shade 'Mint Green'. I love mint green colours for nails. I think they look really unique and pretty. This one is gorgeous and I love the glossiness it gives my nails. It seems to stay on without chipping for such a long time too which is a bonus! I think this is such a versatile colour that can be worn in the winter, as well as the summer.

Hope you like these colours, let me know if you try them and what you think! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment